Tirzepatide and Ozempic available at Sakura Skin
Weight loss injections like Ozempic have become a hot topic thanks in part to the Kardashians.
A recent clinical trial showed a 22%* reduction in BMI with Tirzepatide in comparison to a 6.1% reduction with Ozempic. Below is a graft showing weight loss in pounds over 40 weeks, comparing Ozempic to Tirzepatide. The New England Journal of Medicine stated “[t]his is an unusually substantial degree of weight reduction in response to an anti-obesity medication as compared with other phase three clinical trials.”
*Results vary. Clinical trial participants adhered to healthful, balanced meals with a deficit of 500 calories per day; and at least 150 minutes of physical activity per week.
In order to meet criteria to be prescribed this medication, patients need to have a BMI of 27 or greater; plus Hyperlipidemia, Hypertension, and/or Diabetes Mellitus Type 2 and/or a BMI of greater than 30 without other risk factors.
Dosing – weekly injection:
Start Ozempic 0.25 mg x 4 weeks or Tirzepatide 2.5 mg x 4 weeks
Step: Ozempic 0.5 mg x 4 weeks or Tirzepatide 5 mg x 4 weeks
Escalate: Ozempic 1 mg or Tirzepatide 7.5 mg
Max dose: Ozempic 2 mg or Tirzepatide 10 mg
Get started before 2023 and lock in 35% off pricing!*
- Physician visit: $99 (once per year)
- Option 1 – Weekly self-injections at home:
- Ozempic – Discounted pricing: $405 (1-4mg) (Regular price $624) and $486 (8 mg) (Regular price $748);
- Tirzepatide – Discounted pricing: $485 (2.5mg per week) (Regular price $747); $678 (5mg per week) (Regular price $1,044); $871 (7.5 – 10 mg per week) (Regular price $1,341)
- Option 2 – Weekly appointment at Sakura Skin – injection, weigh-in and health counseling – same as above plus $50 per week (office visit fee).
- We accept HSA (Health savings account), Cherry Financing, Care Credit, Cash or Credit Card.
*Results vary. Clinical trial participants adhered to healthful, balanced meals with a deficit of 500 calories per day; and at least 150 minutes of physical activity per week. Pricing subject to change at any time without notice
The contents of the Sakura Skin website, such as text, graphics, images, and other material contained on the Sakura Skin website (“Content”) are for informational purposes only. The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking treatment because of something you have read on the Sakura Skin website or affiliated sites.